Informatica for Snowflake Data Cloud
Posted by: Snowflake net
The Snowflake connector makes it easy to connect your data pipeline to Snowflake's cloud data warehouse. Snowflake's unique architecture provides cloud elasticity, native support for diverse data, and compelling performance at a fraction of the cost while eliminating the complexity of conventional data warehouses.
The Informatica Cloud connector for Snowflake is a native, high-volume data connector enabling users to quickly and easily design big-data integration solutions from any cloud or on-premises sources to any number of snowflake databases and warehouses.It makes it simple for any developer or business user to amass all their data, enable rapid analytics, and quickly make data insights available to all of the users, consumers and systems that need them.
- Supports INSERT, UPSERT, UPDATE and DELETE operations.
- Create target table at runtime taking away all the complexity of DDL statements so that you can focus on DI task at-hand
- Pre- and post-SQL to go beyond the realms of DI task itself.
- Supports JDBC SSL-encryption end to end.
- Stores key credentials in encrypted manner in Informatica Cloud repository.
- Role based access.
- Efficiently & accurately process ANY volume of data, without degrade.
- Built-in error management capabilities such as Notifications & Alerts.
Performance and Scale:
- Optimized for bulk inserts. Follows Snowflake best-practices to read or write your data.
- Supports partitioning which enables you to spawn parallel data pipelines end-to-end.
- Optimized cached look-up enabling faster turn around when referring table.
- Parameterize and Override almost all properties at runtime.
- Informatica Cloud Secure Agent can be on-prem or hosted on AWS.