Infometry Google Sheets Connector - 3rd Party
Posted by: Nag Dinamani
Infometry Google Sheets V2 Connector helps customer integrate various Google Sheets APIs with on premise or cloud Applications like Anaplan, Salesforce, NetSuite. Etc. Users can use the Infometry Google Sheets V2 Connector to read, write, delete the data within Google Sheets. Google Sheet Users can also automate these processes using Infometry Google Sheets V2 Connector.
Infometry’s Google Sheets V2 Connector enable seamless integration and real-time Data Analytics. Google Sheets V2 Connector enables easy application integration, data extraction for downstream applications, and ETL for Enterprise Data Warehouse. Users can also automate the process using Infometry Google Sheets Connector. Google Sheets V2 Connector can read and write the data from/to Google Sheets.
- Google Sheets Connector can be used to Read and write data into Google Sheets.
- This Connector it supports Data Synchronization Task and Mapping Configuration Tasks.
- Reading the data from Google Sheets and writing it into any on-prem/cloud CRM, ERP or Planning Application.
- Reading a data from any on-prem/cloud CRM, ERP or Planning Application and writing it into Google Sheets.
- Infometry Google Sheets V2 Connector can perform read, write, update and delete operation on Google Sheets.
- Can create new sheets at run time using the data read from source.
- Can access all the Spread Sheets and the workbooks from given google account
- Create new Spread sheets.
- Requires Google Sheets and Google Drive account on Google cloud.