Infometry Google Sheets Connector
Posted by: Nag Dinamani
Infometry Google Sheets Connector helps customer integrate various Google Sheets APIs with on premise or cloud Applications like Anaplan,Salesforce, NetSuite. Etc. Users can use the Infometry Google Sheets connector to extract files, load files, search for files, and any activities related to files and folders with Google Sheet Users can also automate the processes using Infometry Google Sheets Connector.
Users can use the Infometry Google Sheets connector to create and format spreadSheet and simultaneously work with other people. Google Sheets isn?t only for consumers: it's used every day by businesses and schools to manage spreadSheet data. With the new Sheets API v4 and Sheets add-ons, that data can be accessed by code as well as users.Users can also automate the process using Infometry Google Sheets Connector. Description
- Google Sheets Connector can be used to Read and write data into Google Sheets.
- This Connector it supports Data Synchronization Task and Mapping Configuration Tasks.
- Reading a data from Google Sheets and writing it into Anaplan
- Reading a data from Anaplan and writing it into Google Sheets.
FeaturesCreate a new Spread Sheet.Read Data from Google Sheets.Delete Data from Google Sheets Create a new Sheet.Insert Data into Google Sheets.
- Requires subscription to an Informatica Cloud Integration edition.
- Requires Google Sheets account and Google Sheets REST API V4 access.