FeaturesSeamless interoperability with Amazon Redshift.High performance data synchronization.The only solution to provide ?Upsert? (insert and/or update) functionality. Step by step integration wizards for non-technical users.Advanced point and click integration workflows for technical users.
The Amazon Redshift Loader is a utility designed for users who need their data to be transferred from existing sources into Amazon RedShift warehouse. This utility can be invoked as a post session command by passing parameters. Example :java -jar RedShiftAdapter.jar -l log4j.properties -c redshift-config.properties -d \\Shared\output *.dat
- -l log4j.properties file useful to log progress and internal logic [Optional]
- -c AWS configuration required for the loader to work [Mandatory]
- -d Specify the input directory or a file [Mandatory]
- When -d mentions a directory; it can contain arguments with wild cards (multiple patterns is allowed).
- When -d mentions a file; it will upload only from mentioned files (a list of absolute file names is accepted).