Using your favorite applications like Excel, SAP BusinessObjects, IBM Cognos or MicroStrategy, users can slice, dice, pivot and gain meaningful insight from their data. Relational or Multidimensional data architectures and Disk-based or In-memory storage architectures can navigate drill paths and write back for planning and ?what if? modeling purposes. Companies like Starbucks, GM OnStar, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) have used Simba's Solutions for Oracle OLAP for its interactive visualization, predictive modeling and data mining powering them with valuable data to make decisions.Oracle OLAP is a world class multidimensional analytic engine embedded in Oracle Database 11g. Oracle OLAP cubes deliver sophisticated calculations using simple SQL queries ? producing results with speed of thought response times. Take your data analysis to a new level with the latest Excel 2013 functionality, including slicers, spark lines, named sets and drill-through. Direct connectivity to live data means that you don?t have to load a static copy of your data into Excel or a mid-tier server. Critical Excel files are always up-to-date with your current enterprise data. As a client-side driver, it's easy to deploy, cost effective and low maintenance. No additional mid-tier servers or add-ins are needed. No special training is required. If users are familiar with Microsoft Excel PivotTables, accessing Oracle data is the same as Excel connecting to any data source. Product Highlights
- Native Microsoft Excel PivotTable support for Oracle OLAP
- Connects leading analytic/reporting apps, including SAP BusinessObjects®, Cognos® Software, MicroStrategy®, and more to Oracle OLAP
- Complies with OLE DB for OLAP (ODBO) and XML for Analysis (XMLA) specifications
FeaturesExposes all Oracle OLAP cube features to BI client tools for analysis.Enables BI features like drill through from summary to source data, advanced date and time filtering, formatting, creation of calculated members on the client, and more.Directly connects to Oracle OLAP without extracting and storing data. Has a client only ODBO installation, or a thin mid-tier installation for XMLA that requires no client software.XMLA installations include monitoring, logging, and other system administrator features.
- Uses Oracle Database Enterprise Edition Release 188.8.131.52 (or later) server with OLAP Option.
- SupportsMDX for 1999 and 2005 query language.
- Supports Windows 32- and 64-bit operating systems, Windows XP SP3/Windows Server 2003 SP2 and later.
- Excel 2007, 2010, 2013
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP v3.1
- Bissantz DeltaMaster