Posted by: Petr ¦típek
MANTA connects to IMM through XConnect (native API plugin), and enriches the metadata model of IMM with missing pieces of data lineage:
- BTEQ scripts, stored procedures, views, and macros from Teradata
- PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, packages, and more, including DB links, from Oracle DB & Exadata
- T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, and more, including linked servers, from Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase (now SAP ASE), and PDW
- NZPLSQL scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM Netezza
- DB2 scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM DB2
- SQL overrides for Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Postgre sql scripts, views and more from PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift and Greenplum
It fills in the gaps in data flows and allows our customers to get end-to-end data lineage (including indirect data flows).
Thanks to MANTA, Informatica’s customers can see complete end-to-end data lineage and achieve a full automation of their Enterprise Governance Catalogs, which is beneficial for the customer in many ways, namely:
- Helps the customer to achieve effective data Governance
- Protects the customer from costly compliance violations
- Provides the customer with an enterprise ready environment
- Allows the customer to work with an enormous amount of data
- Helps the customer to achieve ISO regulations standards
- Offers the customer a low total cost of ownership
- Has minimal maintenance and near to zero flaws
- CPU: minimum 4 cores at 2,5 GHz, optimal 8 cores at 3 GHz
- RAM: minimum 8 GB, optimal 16 GB
- 5 GB free disk space recommended
- Windows Vista/Server 2008 or newer, Linux or Solaris, Mac
- Java: 1.7, 1.8 or 1.9
- Connectivity to analyzed systems
- Connectivity to Informatica Metadata Manager
Technical support is available to all customers with valid subscription, as further specified in their agreement.
MANTA (officially known as Manta Software, Inc.) is an American-Czech company that develops the software MANTA—a unified lineage platform.
With two offices overseas and a development center twice as large back home in Prague, MANTA aims to become the first-of-its-kind central hub of all data flows, allowing information users to understand the where, how, and what of their information assets.
MANTA currently operates on a global level through its own subsidiaries and a wide net of partners. The company’s customers include Teradata, Caesar’s, SCP Health, OBI, SKB, and Comcast.
United States Reseller
New York office (NY): (Headquarters)
WeWork c/o Manta Software
115 Broadway, Floor 10
New York, NY 10006
Sales office, west coast (CA):
315 Montgomery Street,
San Francisco, CA 94104
Rest of the world
Engineering Office (CZ):
Manta Tools, s.r.o.
160 00 Praha,
The Czech Republic
Certificates & Policies
ISO 9001 + ISO 27001
You can view our pricing here