Informatica Reference Data Management Accelerator
Posted by: Informatica Master Data Management
With the Informatica Reference Data Management Accelerator, organizations can now easily manage and govern common and complex reference data that provides context to customer data, product data, location data, transactional data, and more.
Organizations all over the world are looking for a way to manage reference data. Reference data is recognized to play an important role in data governance initiatives. Whether you refer to it as lookup values, reference code, code tables, or reference hierarchies, reference data is an important part of your business when you need to govern common code types. Without reference data management, you’ll see major issues in the quality of your data impacting reporting, compliance with regulations, transactions, and your ability to successfully master data. As more and more Master Data Management (MDM) customers utilize reference data, a need emerged to help standardize how organizations utilize this type of data in their data governance and MDM programs.
With the Informatica Reference Data Management Accelerator, organizations can now easily leverage common reference data when they are mastering customer data, product data, location data, transactional data, and more.
The Reference Data Management Accelerator provides a solution to manage the lifecycle of reference data sets including their definition, migration, manipulation and distribution.
- Manage varied reference data sets
- Map reference data
- Govern reference data (by sets using workflow)
- Manage hierarchy of reference data
- Import/Export reference data sets
- Realtime lookups
- Bulk manipulation (UI)
- All Informatica MDM Features
- Informatica MDM MDE 10.4
- Informatica BPM
- Data Model:
- Supports all code value combinations
- Reference Data Set and supporting meta-data
- Code values, translations, mappings
- Additional miscellaneous attributes for Code Values
- Support for multiple languages
- User Interface and workflows for governance of Reference Data definition
- User Interface and workflows for maintenance of Reference Data values,
- dependencies, cross-walk.
- Import and Export capability