Data Management Accelerator for Clinical Trials
Posted by: Informatica Master Data Management
Informatica's Data Management Accelerator for Clinical Trials helps pharmaceutical companies to integrate and manage data from disparate sources for a 360-degree consolidated view of investigators, clinical trials, compounds, and sites.Use this accelerator to master different types of data, such as compounds, clinical trials, investigators, and study sites. The accelerator helps to create and manage relationships between study protocols, clinical trials, compounds, sites, sponsors, and investigators. It can standardize, cleanse, and merge data and enable data stewards to manage data, handle exceptions, and maintain data for compliance purposes.
Informatica's Data Management Accelerator for Clinical Trials removes complexity from the management of clinical trials data and enhances visibility into the unified view of all entities across multiple studies. Built on the industry-leading multidomain Informatica MDM product, the accelerator includes pre-built business rules to accelerate and enable how clinical trials master data is cleansed, matched, merged, and validated. By strategically managing clinical trials data, life sciences organizations can begin to see the relationships in their data and gain valuable insights into current studies, sites, investigators, compounds tested, and organizations or individuals sponsoring the clinical trials.Key requirements addressed:
- Supports Clinical trials, Investigators, Study sites, Compounds, and Hierarchy.
- Maintains relationships between compounds tested, clinical trials, study protocols, study sponsors, investigators, and locations for the clinical trials.
- Supports regulatory compliance.
- Provides for multiple systems to be notified by reports.
- Provides real-time access to clinical trial information.
- A comprehensive prepackaged data model to achieve results quickly and with less risk.
- Pre-built business rules to automate cleansing, matching, merging and validating data.
- A user interface, dashboards and a workflow to streamline data consolidation.
Comprehensive (extensible) data model
- Entities include : Compounds, Clinical trials, Investigators, Study sites
Robust rules package
Cleanse, match, merge and survivorship functionality
Versioning and lineageOut-of-the-box, workflow-enabled business user interface
Informatica Data Integration Mappings for consuming inbound data
Composite services for ?get? and ?search/match?
All Informatica MDM Features
Out-of-box reports for
- Error and validation
- Matches and updates consumption by policy systems
Robust rules package
Informatica Data Integration Mappings for creating outbound reports
JMS message configured for near-real-time notifications
Pre-configured hierarchy and relationship management
Bulk manipulation (UI)
To realize optimal results, accelerator elements can be configured to suit your environment.
Current Version : 10.1Release Date : Sep 29, 2016. System Requirements:
- Informatica MDM MDE 10.1 HF1
- Informatica DI 9.6.1 HF3
- Informatica BPM 188.8.131.52
- Comprehensive Data Model:
- 10+ core entity types
- 10+ relationship/hierarchy types
- Derived from real use cases
- User Interface for data stewardship
- Data from thirds party feeds
- Multiple source mappings created for handling clinical trial systems, third party admin data.
- Outbound reports and notification
- Robust Rules Package
- Data Quality, Match, Survivorship, Linking
- Out-of-the-box business user interface
- Includes organization and staff hierarchies