ActiveBatch Extension for Informatica PowerCenter: IT Automation Beyond PMCMD
Posted by: Advanced Systems Concepts, Inc
The ActiveBatch® Extension for PowerCenter provides end-to-end automation that ensures dependencies are met and data is complete every time by overcoming common limitations of the PowerCenter native scheduler & eliminating the complexity of PMCMD & custom scripting.
ActiveBatch® is transforming PowerCenter automation by providing Informatica users a unique & powerful approach that offers capabilities beyond the native PowerCenter scheduler & eliminates the complexity of PMCMD & custom scripting. The ActiveBatch Integrated Jobs Library provides pre-built, templated Job Steps that can be dragged & dropped to easily & reliably automate PowerCenter workflows. Users can also build workflows into end-to-end processes that pass data & manage dependencies without custom scripting.
- Leverage advanced date/time scheduling
- Simplify complex event-based scheduling requirements
- Dynamically set runtime parameters
- Execute workflows sourced in & across multiple folders
- Ensure dependencies have been met (e.g., having exclusive access to a file) before starting other dependent workflows
- Use flow control & conditional logic job steps like if/then/else statements
- Leverage built-in runtime monitoring to proactively monitor a job's progress & send an alert if an ETL or other job is running longer than expected
- Easily monitor & service SLAs to meet expected completion requirements
- Build & automate end-to-end workflows across Informatica & non-Informatica applications without custom scripting
And much more
- ActiveBatch Extension for Informatica PowerCenter
- ActiveBatch Extension for Informatica Cloud
- Integrated Jobs Library
- Service Library
- Map View
- Service Level Agreements
- Smart Queue
ActiveBatch® Enterprise Job Scheduling & Workload Automation Software. System Requirements:
- The ActiveBatch Enterprise Job Scheduling system is customer installable and requires a minimum of One (1) Microsoft Windows system. ActiveBatch supports a wide variety of platforms for job and plan execution including, Windows, Linux, UNIX (many variations), OpenVMS, z/OS and more. The actual hardware requirements will vary depending on the job scheduling workload you need to perform.
- ActiveBatch supports both Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle for its own backend database requirements.
- To evaluate ActiveBatch in your environment, with full access to our technical support services simply contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an online Proof of Concept request form.
Founded in 1981, Advanced Systems Concepts, Inc. is a recognized leader in the IT Automation industry with its flagship product, ActiveBatch, implemented by over 2000 customers in 50 countries worldwide. Headquarters 1180 Headquarters PlazaWest Tower 4 th Fourth FloorMorristown, NJ 07960United Stateswww.advsyscon.com
Customers have the option to select a Technical Support Plan that best suits their desired product configuration and organization's requirements.
With course content tailored toward developers, operators, and administrators, ActiveBatch Academy features a role-based course series, Did You Know course series, and enhanced Deep Dive courses. Courses feature on-demand modules, interactive Knowledge Check quizzes and exams, practical hands-on labs, and expert Q&A.
Available for ActiveBatch Consulting and Migration Services, Advanced Systems Concepts, Inc. Professional Services Group provides a range of technical and training services that focus on ActiveBatch Best Practices and allow for faster, smoother implementations.
For additional support information, contact us below:
- Phone : 1-973-539-2660 / Option 3
- Fax : 1-973-539-3390