ActiveBatch® Extension for Informatica Cloud
Posted by: Advanced Systems Concepts, Inc
- ActiveBatch Extension for Informatica PowerCenter
- ActiveBatch extension for Informatica Cloud
- Integrated Jobs Library
- Service Library
- Map View
- Smart Queue
- Service Level Agreements
ActiveBatch® Enterprise Job Scheduling & Workload Automation Software. System Requirements:
- The ActiveBatch Enterprise Job Scheduling system is customer installable and requires a minimum of One (1) Microsoft Windows system. ActiveBatch supports a wide variety of platforms for job and plan execution including, Windows, Linux, UNIX (many variations), OpenVMS, z/OS and more. The actual hardware requirements will vary depending on the job scheduling workload you need to perform.
- ActiveBatch supports both Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle for its own backend database requirements.
- To evaluate ActiveBatch in your environment, with full access to our technical support services simply contact our Sales Department at email@example.com or complete an online Proof of Concept request form.
Founded in 1981, Advanced Systems Concepts, Inc. is a recognized leader in the IT Automation industry with its flagship product, ActiveBatch, implemented by over 2000 customers in 50 countries worldwide. Headquarters 1180 Headquarters PlazaWest Tower 4 th Fourth FloorMorristown, NJ 07960United Stateswww.advsyscon.com
Customers have the option to select a Technical Support Plan that best suits their desired product configuration and organization's requirements.
With course content tailored toward developers, operators, and administrators, ActiveBatch Academy features a role-based course series, Did You Know course series, and enhanced Deep Dive courses. Courses feature on-demand modules, interactive Knowledge Check quizzes and exams, practical hands-on labs, and expert Q&A.
Available for ActiveBatch Consulting and Migration Services, Advanced Systems Concepts, Inc. Professional Services Group provides a range of technical and training services that focus on ActiveBatch Best Practices and allow for faster, smoother implementations.
For additional support information, contact us below:
- Phone : 1-973-539-2660 / Option 3
- Fax : 1-973-539-3390